Okay, I know that this here is not a fairy tale kind of story to read, but law is law and we all should follow it.
! In addition to these conditions, the legal relationships arising from the distribution of products via the e-store www.zackmarques.com are regulated by the laws of the Republic of Estonia.
WHERE ARE YOU?
Zack may not be a fortune-teller, but I know that right now you are exploring www.zackmarques.com homepage, that is owned by Kloth OÜ (reg. no. 12633644) and located in Väike-Ameerika 8, Tallinn, Estonia.
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
The prices of the products sold in Zack’s e-store are indicated on the product pages. All product prices are given in euros (€) and include VAT. Delivery costs will be added extra (if it’s not marked differently in any campaigns).
! Kloth OÜ and the customer enter into a contract after the payment for the goods has been transferred to the account of Kloth OÜ. Goods will not be reserved or dispatched before payment.
HOW TO ORDER?
Add to cart as many products as you like. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order.
NB! All coupons from different campaigns (i.e. in social media, newsletters) have to be added to the order BEFORE the payment. You can add only one coupon for one order. Add the code in cart to “Coupon code” box. To active the code select “Apply coupon” and then “Update basket”.
The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via suitable online bank transfer through Maksekeskus.
The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If somehow Zack cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, we will inform you as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
! Kloth OÜ does everything in its power to guarantee, that there are no mistakes in stock quantities. In case of stock running out, we will contact you asap and offer the best solution.
Zack knows how anxious you may be for your order to arrive and that is why we urge to do the best we can to deliver it asap:
- After Zack has received the sale transaction, it takes 1-3 business days for the delivery to arrive at the destination within Estonia.
- If you choose to pick up the package from Zack’s studio, then you can receive it the same day between 9am-5pm. But please call in front +372 5398 5554 to schedule a suitable time.
- Orders will be delivered to parcel machines in Omniva or Itella Smartpost couriers and it will cost 3€. The shipping cost will be added to your order at checkout. NB! If it’s not marked differently, i.e. free transport campaigns etc.
- Your wish is our command wherever you are. So, if you want to order outside Estonia (or even outside Europe), feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to find a solution for it.
Free delivery is granted for orders over 200€. Special delivery from Zack himself will be granted for orders over 500€. Well, within Estonian borders.
No extra shipping charges will be added to your order if you choose to pick it up yourself from Zack’s studio in Väike-Ameerika 8, Tallinn.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
After receiving the order, you have the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with Zack within 14 days.
Product must be returned by Omniva or Itella Smartpost to Kloth OÜ studio address within 14 days after receiving the purchase.
Upon receiving the returned goods, Kloth OÜ shall return to you, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from you based on the contract.
Kloth OÜ has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until you have provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
! Please note refunds are made based on the value of the products returned and do not include shipping costs.
Condition of the product returned/exchanged:
- The product can’t be damaged.
If the returned product (and packaging) is damaged and the damage is not caused by non-targeted use or by circumstances that are caused by Kloth OÜ, Kloth OÜ has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product that you have paid for and you will be refunded the difference. Kloth OÜ will send you a statement.
- Product doesn’t have signs of use.
If the product has been used, Zack is guided by the principle of reasonable use – if the unsuitability is determined by trying the goods out, the goods are considered unused. Kloth OÜ has the right to offset the decrease in the value of the product that you have paid for and and you will be refunded the difference.
- Product must have the price tags.
- We will send you a replacement as soon as we have received the exchanged product.
- Kloth OÜ cannot always guarantee the availability of products because some desired products might be out of stock. Nevertheless, we will always do our best to make the exchange in the best possible way for the client.
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
All complaints made by Zacks’ clients about the online store must be e-mailed within two months after the purchase to email@example.com
Our store is not responsible for any damage done to the purchase after delivering it to the courier.
If the customer and Kloth OÜ can’t resolve the case on their own, the customer can file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee.
By using Zack’s e-store you give clear and voluntary consent to processing your personal data under the conditions provided for in this agreement.
The personal information (i.e. name, phone, e-mail, bank etc.) necessary for the delivery of goods has only been forwarded to the extent strictly necessary. Kloth OÜ is responsible of the customer’s personal data and transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to the authorized processor to Maksekeskus AS.
The data about the client and their order that is stored in the orders’ environment of the e-store are treated as confidential information. We will not disclose the information to third parties.
The customer always has the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving these letters by sending a corresponding e-mail or by following the instructions in the newsletter.
LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- Kloth OÜ is liable to you like you are liable to Kloth OÜ to the other party in the cases and to the extent provided for in the legislation of the Republic of Estonia for damage caused to violation of the terms of this agreement.
- Kloth OÜ isn’t responsible for inconveniences to the client or for delays in delivery in case: the damage or delay in delivery was caused by a factor that wasn’t influenceable by Kloth OÜ and that wasn’t and couldn’t be foreseen by Kloth OÜ (force majeure).
- Kloth OÜ isn’t responsible for loss or damage of the item after it has been handed over to the courier.
- Kloth OÜ takes responsibility only to the extent of the selling price.
- Kloth OÜ isn’t responsible for the losses caused by the defective products such as damage to property/information, loss of turnover or profit.
AMENDMENT OF RULES
Kloth OÜ has the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect any following changes that affect the business: changes in market conditions, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our system’s capabilities.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the order confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us of the contrary within 14 working days of receipt).